Maximum number of GO-devices in one network

SOLVED
Zwaenepoels
Conversationalist

Maximum number of GO-devices in one network

Hello,

I was wondering how many GR10 devices can be combined on one site.

I can't seem to find the number in the documentation.

Thanks

Steven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GoJamesEMEA
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi Steven!

Many thanks for your question, you're able to activate up to 20 Access Points in a single site.

All the best,

James

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
GoJamesEMEA
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi Steven!

Many thanks for your question, you're able to activate up to 20 Access Points in a single site.

All the best,

James

Hello @GoJamesEMEA,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is it correct when I read "One site" as "One Login" in the Meraki Go App? So making an extra login will allow me to place 40 AP's?

There's no physical limitation to the number of AP's co-existing when I'm correct?

Kind regards,

Steven

Hi Steven

Meraki Go is built for sites that require fewer than 20 Access Points, and that is the upper limit for the amount of Access Points allowed within the App. 

If you created two networks and used two separate Go App accounts you could theoretically create a site with more than 20 Access Points, but you wouldn't be able to have visibility/manage everything at once with a singe sign on in the App.

Should you have a location that needs more than 20 Access Points, we'd suggest looking at the Meraki Enterprise solutions that are built for such a case.

All the best,

James

I know It's an old post but can someone clarify the limit regarding non-AP devices? How many switches and/or Gateways can we have per account?. Thanks 

Hi Catiare,

Number of switch ports are not limited. 1 gateway per organisation

Cheers

James
GoJoe
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hey Steven,

Thanks for bringing this up! I've also added @GoJamesEMEA's answer to the Meraki Go FAQ.

Cheers,

Joe