Landing page setup has alot of bugs

Solved
ElMichi
Conversationalist

Landing page setup has alot of bugs

I love using Meraki GO. Simple and easy to setup and navigate, but I would like to point out some bugs that I've come across while trying to setup a landing page. I would like to have a more interactive experience with my guests when they visit our restaurants.

1. The landing page won't let me upload a logo on the web, just the app.

2. The preview does not work, it just keeps showing me a warning about unsaved work.

3. The landing page is just stuck on "None". I want to have it as "Click Through", but won't let me choose the option.

I've attached a video to take a look at what I mean.

1 Accepted Solution
ElMichi
Conversationalist

Guuuuuuyysss it works now. Meraki patched this and the meraki team is super awesome!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Hoamboy
Getting noticed

@ElMichi  Yes the backend has some issues right now - even with simple stuff like changing your language in Settings doesn't work.

We're desperately waiting for the Dev Team to publish a new build - which was supposed to happen yesterday.

@hidden0 Is there any new on this please?

As you can see, the App becomes unusable now...

Thanks!

ElMichi
Conversationalist

Oh wow yesterday? I guess I'll wait until the update pushes whenever I guess. Thanks!

Yes I reported the language settings issue 2 weeks ago here:

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Questions-and-Answers/bug-report-settings/m-p/192760#M1630

And that mentioned 'Monday' there was yesterday...

TyShawn
A model citizen

I just tried to make edits as well and it seems like there are still backend issues.

ElMichi
Conversationalist

Guuuuuuyysss it works now. Meraki patched this and the meraki team is super awesome!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.