Is there Traffic Shaping?

SOLVED
MPoteet
Conversationalist

Is there Traffic Shaping?

Hello,

Is there documentation that informs whether the Meraki Go Wireless has Traffic Shaping or not? I really like this feature in the enterprise version. I am looking to go full meraki at home and suggest it to businesses (as a perk) but would like just a little more information if available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi MPoteet!

It isn't seen within the Meraki GO app, but we've set each Meraki GO network to use the same default traffic shaping rules seen on the Meraki Enterprise version.

Cheers,

Dom Wilkins

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GoJamesEMEA
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Thanks for the question!

Traffic shaping functionality is included with Meraki Go - please see documentation for additional details: https://documentation.meraki.com/Go/Meraki_Go_-_Usage_Limits

All the best,

James

@GoJamesEMEA 

Thank you for the response. I have seen the usage limits and those are great. I may have not made my question more detailed but I was wondering about rules like in the enterprise version (Default Rules: Traffic Type and Tags). See image attached below.

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 9.27.31 AM.png

Hi MPoteet!

It isn't seen within the Meraki GO app, but we've set each Meraki GO network to use the same default traffic shaping rules seen on the Meraki Enterprise version.

Cheers,

Dom Wilkins

MPoteet
Conversationalist

@DomWilki 

Thank you for the information. That is exactly what I was looking for. Hope this helps out anyone else that was interested in it as well. 

do not understand your answer