Hardware

Solved
greenemerald
Here to help

Hardware

For some reason when I log in to Cisco Meraki my firewall and router is not showing. The equipment is working still but when I login to both the web and ios app it is saying to add equipment. Something very odd happening. 

IMG_1432.png

1 Accepted Solution
RoyJ
Conversationalist

Hopefully! I have emailed the community team as with the support system down too there doesn't seem to be a way to report it.

Probably doesn't help it is a bank holiday/public holiday in the UK so their offices won't reopen until Tuesday... But hopefully somebody is around! Lol.

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17
SomeName
New here

Can confirm same is happening for me too. Originally app wasn't behaving so cleared cache and tried again only to find no site or devices show up at all now. Checked on web portal and blank too. Also can't re-add devices...

Tried submitting a support ticket but thats getting a 500 error.....

1000032924.png

Hi,

glad to know I’m not the only person experiencing this problem. All I get it either no devices or it asks me to scan hardware, 

BenjaminArthurT
Conversationalist

Same issue here, also unable to submit a support request. Both Mobile App and web console.

Same I can’t submit anything for support. All the hardware is missing and I get APi errors or generl pop up errors when I explore the tabs on the left. My company name still appears but I get errors when I click on it. It must be a wide open problem with Meraki at the moment. Hope they fix it 

greenemerald
Here to help

IMG_1433.png

IMG_1432.png

IMG_1437.png

greenemerald
Here to help

My WiFi and internet is still working. Something very strange happening 

IMG_1438.png

RoyJ
Conversationalist

Same for me!

Reckon they’ll fix it? 

RoyJ
Conversationalist

Hopefully! I have emailed the community team as with the support system down too there doesn't seem to be a way to report it.

Probably doesn't help it is a bank holiday/public holiday in the UK so their offices won't reopen until Tuesday... But hopefully somebody is around! Lol.

Yeah it is the Easter holidays. Such a strange time for it to be down. I called a number 

+442038087003 

then they opened a case for me which I can respond to via email: without that there would have been no way to get help. I now know it’s not just mine it’s everyone’s. Thanks everyone 

020 8790 3390

dlittlewood
Here to help

I have the same issue. I hope Meraki are working on this. 

greenemerald
Here to help

Me too! 

It’s working again. 

falms
Conversationalist

If you still have this issue, you may have to clear mobile/web app cache and re-login.

How to clear app caches:

- iOS/Android mobile app:
1. Open Meraki Go app
2. Settings -> Account -> Your account -> Log out
3. if you cannot logout from app, please remove and re-install app

- PC Browsers:
1. Visit https://web.meraki-go.com
2. Clear specified site data
    Chrome:
        > Delete cookies from a site
        https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en#zippy=%2Cdelete-cookies-from-a-site
    Firefox:
        > Clear cookies for the current website
        https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox#w_clear-cookies-for-the-cur...
3. Reload

dlittlewood
Here to help

Working for me again which is good.  I wonder if the new community dashboard/web page going live caused the issue.....

ArtMarshall
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hey @greenemerald , I just wanted to follow up on this. 

We had a backend issue on Sunday that was resolved Sunday night. Thanks for reaching out to our community leads, though! It helped ensure that we have the visibility. 

Feel free to reach out directly if something like this comes up again.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.