Determine bandwidth bottlenecks?

jel
Here to help

Determine bandwidth bottlenecks?

One of the reasons I decided to upgrade our office to a commercial network was to have the ability to see where issues were occurring on the network when things don't work well.  For example, when we experience hiccups with applications such as video conferencing, I'd like to know if those issues were caused by our network, if the constraint is with the internet connection, or if those items were working fine and the issue is with the application provider or something else.

Is there a way for me to see history of network performance that would help me identify these issues?

1 REPLY 1
DHAnderson
Head in the Cloud

On the Meraki Go App, click on the hardware icon, then select your firewall, and scroll down to the troubleshooting section.  You can test the performance to any website you want.

If you are looking for a system that will send you emails when performance to any set of sites drops below any threshold and let you know where the problem is (LAN, WAN or site), a Meraki Insight license with a MX series firewall it a great solution.

Let me know if you want to see a demo of Meraki Insight.

Dave Anderson