Can Meraki GO APP manage multiple sites

SOLVED
TongtongX
Here to help

Can Meraki GO APP manage multiple sites

I have several clients- where GO could work,  they are independent business owners, can I manage their wifi networks on one APP?

If I need to place > 3 APs at Client's office, do I need to wired all of APs on a switch?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VincentPanico
Getting noticed

Hi TongtongX -

Multiple part answer here:

1.) To manage multiple locations/clients/networks, you'll need different Meraki Go accounts that you can log into for each client. Just log out of the app and log in as the next account to manage the next network. 

2.) You do not need to wire each AP. Meraki Go uses intelligent mesh technology, so only one device needs an uplink. The others need power (and need to be in range of the others) to mesh together. Power can be provided via the included AC adapter.

Vincent

Moo Moo Networks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VincentPanico
Getting noticed

Hi TongtongX -

Multiple part answer here:

1.) To manage multiple locations/clients/networks, you'll need different Meraki Go accounts that you can log into for each client. Just log out of the app and log in as the next account to manage the next network. 

2.) You do not need to wire each AP. Meraki Go uses intelligent mesh technology, so only one device needs an uplink. The others need power (and need to be in range of the others) to mesh together. Power can be provided via the included AC adapter.

Vincent

Moo Moo Networks

River603
Just browsing

Login with different accounts requires different emails.  So I have to sign up for random single-use Gmail, yahoo accounts and use those?  I get you do not want to compete with the full meraki, but at least limit it to like 5 sites or something like that under a single login. 

I want to use it, but cannot.   I have my like 4 sites that I need to manage Parents house, My House, Wife's Parents house, and my Office that I need to manage.