Advanced Security License

Solved
DC3
Here to help

Advanced Security License

Is it no longer possible to purchase the advanced security license for Meraki Go? Even on the Go website, all of the preferred vendors are out of stock and don't have any way to purchase a license.

Between the licensing and much of the switch hardware no longer available for purchase, I'm a bit concerned about Meraki's commitment to the Go line of their products.

1 Accepted Solution
ArtMarshall
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi there,

What country are you purchasing in? I see that CDW has it as does SHI.

It does look like Rhino's page may have a problem so we're reporting it to them.

Hope this helps,

Art

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ArtMarshall
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi there,

What country are you purchasing in? I see that CDW has it as does SHI.

It does look like Rhino's page may have a problem so we're reporting it to them.

Hope this helps,

Art

DC3
Here to help

Thank you, I do see those two options available now.

I’m in the US, I’ve checked a several of the preferred partners but hadn’t seen any available options to actually purchase. Amazon, Rhino, and even the two you posted either don’t have any availability or didn’t when I checked previously. Hopefully some of the other partners will begin stocking these things. It doesn’t instill a lot of confidence in the customer base when none of the products are available.

Thanks again.

I bought mine a few weeks ago from B&H photo.  They are a large electronics reseller.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.