Where is the best place to look for warnings of upcoming public announcements

Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

Where is the best place to look for warnings of upcoming public announcements

Hi

Title says it all really. I have been tipped that an announcement about product availability that I am really looking forward to is imminent. It wasn't announced at Barcelona.

I'd like to know where to look for the notice of forthcming announcements so I don't miss them and I don't have to keep bugging my Meraki contact.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
5 REPLIES 5
WadeAlsup
A model citizen

Hi @Uberseehandel

If you're not already subscribed to the Meraki Blog, that might be a good starting point. Seems to me that a lot of their new product/feature announcements are usually distributed first through their Quarterly Update webinars and then usually a quick follow up on the blog. 

https://meraki.cisco.com/blog/

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂

Thanks, I'll give that a try. So far the most effective has been to get notifications of when Meraki posts a new video on YouTube.

You can also go to Dashboard > Help > New Features to see what has recently been added. 

It would be nice if they could have a Announcement/Feature Update RSS feed if there isn't one already. *wink wink*

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂

Perhaps check Merai's demo network of their San Francisco network.  Maybe they have added some security cameras you could covertly monitor?

Just joking.  Use an AI engine instead to monitor the cameras.

@PhilipDAth wrote:

Just joking.  Use an AI engine instead to monitor.

Well I have something like that monitoring what is happening to Silo Park.

I'll start one up to do Meraki EMEA UK Germany France Italy Spain and some specific companies. Hopefully it will pick up the announcement off the PR feeds.

Otherwise I'll start asking a few people when they are next in London. I was expecting it before the big conference at the end of February

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.