As we all know IT is becoming a lot more of a mobile industry so I thought I would throw the question out there what mobile app's do you have on your phone/tablet to make your job that little bit easier.
I'll start the ball rolling
1. Meraki Dashboard App
2. Meraki Systems Manager App (required on all mobile devices)
3. PRTG monitoring
4. Ookla Speed Test
5. Teamviewer App
6. FileMaker Go
And maybe most of important of all - Google.
I have an old fashioned phone app as well - you know, for making old fashioned phone calls - on your phone.
I don't use it very often, but MagicPlan is really good for creating quick scale plans of a building. All you need is a SmartPhone.
I sometimes use it when trying to create a plan for WiFi and no one can give me scale plans.
I'll second some apps mentioned and here are my others:
I'll start off with the relevant ones:
Then some less relevant ones:
1. iNetTools Pro (ping, trace route, DNS lookup, port scan, whois... super useful little bundle)
2. Ookla Speedtest
3. Google Authenticator, because of course
4. IT Glue for accessing things like, say, the wifi password when I'm on site. Otherwise website 5ever.
5. Chrome. I spend a lot of time researching stuff quickly on my phone while teaching my help desk how to do something.
6. Do the camera and flashlight count as an app?