Melissa
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

DNE_Eventbanner-01-01.png

We’re excited to announce we’ll be hosting our first Meraki-focused DevNet Express! If you haven't heard of this event before, it's a two day event focused on Meraki technology where attendees will go through various sessions to get hands on experience with our Meraki APIs.

This is a free event with limited seats. By attending the event, you can learn how to receive a free access point and license (terms and conditions apply).

RSVP TODAY!

Union Cowork East Village

704 J St

San Diego, California 92101

United States

Date:

June 8th - 9th

Event Website

Registration Link

Who is it for?

It's for Security Operation Managers, Security Engineers, Security Solutions Architects, Security Analysts, Firewall Operation teams, Threat Hunters, Network Engineers and Integrators.

Why 'DevNet Express'?

A DevNet Express event lets you listen and learn, and then put it into practice.

Whether it's a virtual or a physical DevNet Express, the principle is the same: you listen and learn from trainers, and then get hands-on with the technology, complete some interactive Missions (with proctors to help you) and get rewarded for your hard work.

2 REPLIES 2
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Sad my flights are booked already and I don't arrive till the 9th 😞

SLR
Building a reputation

My flight didn't make it in time. Will there be any virtual online course learning for this?
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.