Meraki for K-12 Schools: An ‘Ask me anything’ webinar | Australia & New Zealand

Shalini
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki for K-12 Schools: An ‘Ask me anything’ webinar | Australia & New Zealand

Have you been on the journey to look for networking infrastructure that can support students and teachers in an evolving classroom and learning environment?

A Meraki first, “Ask Me Anything” style webinar. Join this interactive conversation with our Meraki Experts to get live answers to your most pressing questions in the K-12 Education space.

Register for the webinar: Meraki for K-12 Schools: An 'Ask me anything webinar | Wednesday, June 10th | 10am AEST

5 Replies 5
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is this just intended for the US audience?

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

hi, at this stage, it is only for Australia and New Zealand

Hello Shalini, 

With most schools in Australia being government institutes, is there really any market outside these schools. I'd be interested in trade and technical schools, adult learning RTO's and how Meraki could fit into a Kindergarten environment?

I don't think I'll be able to make your Live Webinar as I'll be on a Milestone VMS training course, would there be a video available after the webinar? 

hi James, thank you for your question. Absolutely, I will share the recording after the call.

Are you able to confirm your organisation and contact details, please? You can email me directly at shalkart@cisco.com.

Thank you!

Susan1
New here

Hi Shalini this is my test question 🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.