Meraki Support Down.

SOLVED
eramaldo
New here

Meraki Support Down.

Hello, This is Erasmo and I'm from the CX CISCO Duty Management Team.

We got a report that customer is having an issue opening a new cases with you guys, it seems they have been trying to call the Meraki frontline and they get no answer also they are mentioning that the Dashboard is down.

Do we have a problem, is someone already looking into this?

Thanks and Best Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Raj66
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello All,

Our internal teams were actively looking into this issue and this seems to have resolved now. There were no incidents fo this happening today. Please continue to use the support hotline number  (Found under "help > Get help") or dashboard case creation tool (Help > cases) to open a case with Meraki support. 

Have a good day!

Raj

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
JasonRohm
New here

I am having the same issue. Tried three times to open a ticket and it failed. On here looking for answers.

SAME!  Meraki you need to fix your North American phone and ticket system through Meraki dashboard. It's down today both phone and online.

1) This number 415-937-6671 cannot accept any customer ID numbers.

Tried in 2 different locations US and Canada by phone, Teams, Skype. Gets stuck at enter customer ID, then dumps the call or puts you on indefinite hold. On the upside I can now hum your 16 bar loop. Total wait time 2.5 hours today no human ever picks up.

2) Meraki Dashboard will not accept new cases.You don't get the typical auto-responder in email right away, does not appear in the Dashboard either. 4 hours later we tried 4 new tickets no auto responds via email.

You can interestingly update an old case that exists in the Dashboard prior to today.

4) In desperation we called Cisco's main support line, they can't help the Meraki customers and ask you to call...wait for it... the same number in step 1 which is not working. 415-937-6671

SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

415-937-6671 is working for me

Also opening a case from the dashboard worked.

@Raj66 Might be able to confirm what is going on.

I have confirmed that opening from the dashboard does not work on my account at this time. I received a "changes saved" message, but then am returned to the open cases dialog and the new case is not shown. 

Sorry for the inconvenience guys. I tried to open a ticket from my organization and it went through fine and also the phone system is working fine. Maybe it is a carrier specific issue? Mine is AT&T and can reach support hotline fine.

If you are still seeing issues reaching out to Meraki support hotline, please try to open a ticket from the dashboard. If dashboard case system is also not working,  please comment your carrier and also the specific issue you are seeing. We can keep a record of it and see what is happening

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Maybe a shard is having an issue.   For those having a problem what shared are you on? 

Raj66
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello All,

Our internal teams were actively looking into this issue and this seems to have resolved now. There were no incidents fo this happening today. Please continue to use the support hotline number  (Found under "help > Get help") or dashboard case creation tool (Help > cases) to open a case with Meraki support. 

Have a good day!

Raj

ewood123
Comes here often

I am having the same issue.  I can't call support or put a ticket in through the portal.

I just emailed it in and got ticket number 04890518

Hi @ewood123 ,

We have had no other reports of this issue, however, the support team would be in touch with you shortly on the ticket you have logged. 

Our company is also having issue logging new tickets. I get this message "

Case submitted. New cases may not show up right away.". But not ticket logged.

Hi @172Ben 

Please open a support ticket by sending an email to support@meraki.com and provide all relevant details so they can figure out and help you resolve it. 

Regards

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.