MS120 Visio Stencil

getnyce32
Conversationalist

MS120 Visio Stencil

Anyone know where I can get a visio stencil of the MS120.  The link to the most up to date stencil doesn't include that model. 

13 REPLIES 13
getnyce32
Conversationalist

Doesn't seem to exist.  I'm just going to modify the existing MS220 stencil.  Though the SFP ports are not the same

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

I've got as far as creating an MS120-24P stencil, but that's the only one I've needed to put into a diagram so far so it's the only one I've created. I can put it up in dropbox if you guys want it.

image.png

Hi Mate,

Can I please have the MS120-24P stencil you created ? you can send me a box link.

Do you still have this stencil available to download? 

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Please send me a PM if interested.  Thanks!

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just a quick update on this topic — we are indeed working on a new set of the Visio shapes. They won't be complete for a month or two, but stay tuned. We'll post another update here when they're ready. In the meantime, I love that @jdsilva has offered to share his own custom stencil in Box; anyone else have self-created stencils they'd like to share?

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Can I get an update?  it's been several months now since you last indicated that a new set of stencils is in the works.  How long does something like this typically take?

Just in case anyone else hits this link, the following link has the latest set of Visio stencils for all products.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

Despite the name, ALL of the Meraki products are all found in the same ZIP file:

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Nice! They finally got updated! Thanks @BenLaakso 

Caroline,

Is it possible to have the front and rear Visio stencils for the MX devices as well, so they can be used in detailed Visio Diagrams?

@BenLaakso wrote:

Is it possible to have the front and rear Visio stencils for the MX devices as well, so they can be used in detailed Visio Diagrams?

I'll check with the team who creates these!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Thanks @CarolineS .  Specifically, the new MX67/MX68 devices.

For now, I've re-used the wireless MX64 for the purposes of my diagram, but it's nice when they match up!

Hi Caroline,

Just wondering if there was any update on these Visio diagrams for the back of the MX67/MX68 routers?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.