cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS120 Visio Stencil

Conversationalist

MS120 Visio Stencil

Anyone know where I can get a visio stencil of the MS120.  The link to the most up to date stencil doesn't include that model. 

5 REPLIES 5
Conversationalist

Re: MS120 Visio Stencil

Doesn't seem to exist.  I'm just going to modify the existing MS220 stencil.  Though the SFP ports are not the same

Kind of a big deal

I've got as far as creating an MS120-24P stencil, but that's the only one I've needed to put into a diagram so far so it's the only one I've created. I can put it up in dropbox if you guys want it.

image.png

Community Manager

Just a quick update on this topic — we are indeed working on a new set of the Visio shapes. They won't be complete for a month or two, but stay tuned. We'll post another update here when they're ready. In the meantime, I love that @jdsilva has offered to share his own custom stencil in Box; anyone else have self-created stencils they'd like to share?

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Conversationalist

Can I get an update?  it's been several months now since you last indicated that a new set of stencils is in the works.  How long does something like this typically take?

Highlighted
New here

Hi Mate,

Can I please have the MS120-24P stencil you created ? you can send me a box link.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.