cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's a secret

SOLVED
Kind of a big deal

It's a secret

Try making a wish for "konami" and then scroll down a little bit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Meraki Employee

Re: It's a secret

Missed this thread from a few months back.  There always were several easter eggs you could wish for, and over time, several of them became broken because of stale image links and whatnot.  I'll take some of the credit for bringing this to the attention of the UI team... The message was basically that I know we've got more important things to do, but having some "pointless wishes" built in is a part of Meraki culture, and we should get them working again.  And like Meraki Magic, they were all repaired within a week or two. :-)  You may also wish for beer, unicorns, coffee, cake, a sandwich, a puppy, and perhaps a few others I'll leave you guessing about!

11 REPLIES 11
Kind of a big deal

Haha I stumbled onto this not too long ago. Put a smile on my face for sure. 

Kind of a big deal

Ask for some pizza while you're at it. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Kind of a big deal

I like Pizza @MRCUR.

Kind of a big deal

Nice fine @PhilipDAth good to see someone at Meraki has a sense of humour. 

Meraki CMNO, Ruckus WISE, Sonicwall CSSA, Allied Telesis CASE & CAI
Meraki Employee

Missed this thread from a few months back.  There always were several easter eggs you could wish for, and over time, several of them became broken because of stale image links and whatnot.  I'll take some of the credit for bringing this to the attention of the UI team... The message was basically that I know we've got more important things to do, but having some "pointless wishes" built in is a part of Meraki culture, and we should get them working again.  And like Meraki Magic, they were all repaired within a week or two. :-)  You may also wish for beer, unicorns, coffee, cake, a sandwich, a puppy, and perhaps a few others I'll leave you guessing about!

Kind of a big deal

Looks like I found a broken wish Smiley Sad

Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 19.14.56.png

Community Manager

Which wish is that, @jdsilva?

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Kind of a big deal

@CarolineS I wished for more wishes.

Community Manager

Meta!!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Meraki Employee

Noted!  I'll get this to the UI team.  Looks like wishing for "more wishes" references http://i.imgur.com/fshlvOb.gif which seems to work so might be a malformed URL they need to fix.

Head in the Cloud

@MerakiDave wrote:

Looks like wishing for "more wishes" references http://i.imgur.com/fshlvOb.gif which seems to work so might be a malformed URL they need to fix.

It isn't Smiley Wink. Something to do with XSS security measures.

Refused to load the image 'http://i.imgur.com/fshlvOb.gif' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "img-src 'self'
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.