It's a secret

SOLVED
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It's a secret

Try making a wish for "konami" and then scroll down a little bit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Missed this thread from a few months back.  There always were several easter eggs you could wish for, and over time, several of them became broken because of stale image links and whatnot.  I'll take some of the credit for bringing this to the attention of the UI team... The message was basically that I know we've got more important things to do, but having some "pointless wishes" built in is a part of Meraki culture, and we should get them working again.  And like Meraki Magic, they were all repaired within a week or two. 🙂  You may also wish for beer, unicorns, coffee, cake, a sandwich, a puppy, and perhaps a few others I'll leave you guessing about!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Haha I stumbled onto this not too long ago. Put a smile on my face for sure. 

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

Ask for some pizza while you're at it. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I like Pizza @MRCUR.

Nice fine @PhilipDAth good to see someone at Meraki has a sense of humour. 

MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Missed this thread from a few months back.  There always were several easter eggs you could wish for, and over time, several of them became broken because of stale image links and whatnot.  I'll take some of the credit for bringing this to the attention of the UI team... The message was basically that I know we've got more important things to do, but having some "pointless wishes" built in is a part of Meraki culture, and we should get them working again.  And like Meraki Magic, they were all repaired within a week or two. 🙂  You may also wish for beer, unicorns, coffee, cake, a sandwich, a puppy, and perhaps a few others I'll leave you guessing about!

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Looks like I found a broken wish 😞

Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 19.14.56.png

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Which wish is that, @jdsilva?

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

@CarolineS I wished for more wishes.

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Meta!!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Noted!  I'll get this to the UI team.  Looks like wishing for "more wishes" references http://i.imgur.com/fshlvOb.gif which seems to work so might be a malformed URL they need to fix.

@MerakiDave wrote:

Looks like wishing for "more wishes" references http://i.imgur.com/fshlvOb.gif which seems to work so might be a malformed URL they need to fix.

It isn't ;). Something to do with XSS security measures.

Refused to load the image 'http://i.imgur.com/fshlvOb.gif' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "img-src 'self'
constnetguy
Conversationalist

So has anyone beat the game? I cannot get past level 2... the middle level jump has eluded me for almost 5 years!

Just another reason I love Meraki! Keep it up

Yes. If I remember correctly there are only 2 levels.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.