Conferences

Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

Conferences

I was wondering if there are going to be any Meraki specific conferences happening this year or if they are all just wrapped up in the the Cisco Connect conferences. We're planning conferences for the year and would like to go to something where Meraki is a focus.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
4 Replies 4
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I'm not sure of any Meraki-Only conferences coming up, although Meraki has a very regular presence and following at many/most of the popular world-wide conferences, the next big one being Cisco Live Barcelona in a couple weeks.  Sometimes we run local Meraki-only events but that's usually focused on a specific region or specific vertical.  You could always talk with your local Meraki team about setting up a local event.  Maybe @DorothyL can comment if there might be any Meraki-specific general conferences on the calendar.

DorothyL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Mr_IT_Guy - we don't have any Meraki-only conferences unfortunately, but we do have a presence at some upcoming large events, including Cisco Live Barcelona, Cisco Live Melbourne, RSA, TCEA, etc. Some are vertical-specific, region-specific, or overall general IT. We'll definitely let you know if we do a Meraki-only conference or another regional event (like the Pop-up Tour) in the future! Always best to check with your dedicated Meraki rep to see what's planned. 

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

Hopefully in the next couple years there will be a Meraki conference! I would totally attend.

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
NFL0NR
Getting noticed

That would be nice if there was..
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.