Catch Meraki on Cisco TV November 19th and Win Swag!

SOLVED
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Catch Meraki on Cisco TV November 19th and Win Swag!

Mark your calendars for Nov 19th at 10am PST to catch Meraki on Cisco TV at cisco.com! Join us for an overview of the largest cross-product Meraki launch where host, @merakisimon, and product marketers, @AmelieS and Abhi, will discuss each solution and how it will solve today’s network challenges.

After the live stream, reply here with your thoughts on features you find interesting or you think might benefit your business and be entered to win one of five pairs of Meraki socks! We'll draw for winners the same day, Nov 19th 5pm PST.

Contest Terms & Conditions

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thanks you two for your entries 😛 — will reach out about shipping out some socks!

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Don't forget to watch live today at 10:00am PST on Cisco.com!

Watching live! Is it really live? 😛

Well I enjoyed that. Although I had heard the content already via the podcast.

Francisco
Conversationalist

I more interested in the switch port connect. Right now we configure our switch to deny any WAPs from being connected. So when we have a deployment we typically have to coordinate with another to allow access on the ports. The switch connects sounds very useful and can streamline our deployments 

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thanks you two for your entries 😛 — will reach out about shipping out some socks!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.