CMNO Registration

SOLVED
Bearded_Dozer
Here to help

CMNO Registration

Just tried to register for CMNO, can I can enter in all my information and than when I go to submit it; it just errors out. 

Anyone else having this issue ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TrishaC
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eurotrash
Hi Jason,

Our team provides a status update on your registration via email within 48 business hours. If it's been longer than this since you registered, check your spam folder as our emails sometimes get filtered. Still nothing? Reach out to your rep or account manager who can provide an update!

Trisha

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
JeremyF
Conversationalist

Been happening to me for at least a month if not longer.  I've been signing up off my 4G cell.

TrishaC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear you're having issues registering for CMNO @Bearded_Dozer and @JeremyF

Are you getting any kind of error message when you press submit? The registration form require all fields/drop down menus to be completed so make sure every field is filled. I would also suggest registering from an alternate device/browser, and if that doesn't correct the issue, please reach out to your Meraki sales rep who can help push your registration through.

@TrishaC  Hi Trisha.  I have registered for the 1/24/18 session and can't get a response via email..  Do you have any suggestions for me?  I really want to get that Wednesday locked in as Wednesdays are the best day for me. 

TIA

-Jason

TrishaC
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eurotrash
Hi Jason,

Our team provides a status update on your registration via email within 48 business hours. If it's been longer than this since you registered, check your spam folder as our emails sometimes get filtered. Still nothing? Reach out to your rep or account manager who can provide an update!

Trisha

yeeeeeah.  It was in the junk folder in outlook.  I get Cisco emails on the daily, but not Meraki. Didn't even think of that.. Thanks!!!

whens the next scheduling for CMNO certs? tests?

any more this year?

can't wait for next year!

TrishaC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @liweih21,

The CMNO program has become ECMS1. Please see the ECMS1 program page for information on this course and do check out the recently launched Meraki Learning Hub for info on all of our training programs and on a certification we'll be launching later this calendar year!

Hi @TrishaC,

I read that new sessions are announced on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month. What time are the sessions typically announced? I checked at 6:40 am PST this morning and it has the same message when all sessions are full. If they are announced earlier (xx:xx EST), can you please let me know so I can set an alarm to check?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

I just registered through my phone.

Thanks! I saw the new sessions and tried applying with both Chrome and Firefox on my laptop and the Submit button would not work. Used Chrome on my iPhone and was successfully able to register!

Hi TrishaC,

I already have the CMNO certification, but now I wanted to know how can I get new certificate document with EMCS1?

Also, do you know if the EMCS2 is available to take online?

Thanks for your help.

TrishaC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mkiusr,

With the launch of our ECMS track, we moved away from issuing certifications with ECMS1. If you attended the course and successfully completed the knowledge checks, you should have received an email acknowledging your completion. 

ECMS2 is currently only offered as an in-person training, but we recognize the need for more availability, and are currently working on new models to deliver the training!

Thanks,

Trisha

On average how long does it take after attaining a ECSM 1 training webinar for me to receive an email on my performance in the Knowledge Checks? In short whether or not i completed the Knowledge checks.

Suresh82
Comes here often

Hi All,

I want to do CMNO Certification, Please suggest me how can I apply for the CMNO Certification.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.