CMNO Cert

Solved
ham737
Here to help

CMNO Cert

Is the CMNO cert something I can add to my email sig, after my name, etc after I pass? Do they send you a certificate you can hang on your wall? I let my manager know I was taking this. And I look forward to telling them I passed this certification (as we are implementing Meraki gear in our environment currently). Or am I just crazy and the cert really doesn't mean too much?

Thanks all! 

ham737
1 Accepted Solution
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I believe you do get a certificate and yes, you can certainly list CMNO in your email signature just like any other industry cert, and I believe you also get a unique CMNO ID # when you complete the certification.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I believe you do get a certificate and yes, you can certainly list CMNO in your email signature just like any other industry cert, and I believe you also get a unique CMNO ID # when you complete the certification.  Good luck!

@MerakiDave wrote:

Correct. CMNO has an id, CMNA doesn't. Both give you a certificate. In the email with your certificate there will also be a png to put in your signature.

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Also, you'll get a badge on your profile here on the community, which you can refer to on LinkedIn. See the instructions.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.