CMNO Cert

Solved
ham737
Here to help

CMNO Cert

Is the CMNO cert something I can add to my email sig, after my name, etc after I pass? Do they send you a certificate you can hang on your wall? I let my manager know I was taking this. And I look forward to telling them I passed this certification (as we are implementing Meraki gear in our environment currently). Or am I just crazy and the cert really doesn't mean too much?

Thanks all! 

ham737
1 Accepted Solution
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I believe you do get a certificate and yes, you can certainly list CMNO in your email signature just like any other industry cert, and I believe you also get a unique CMNO ID # when you complete the certification.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I believe you do get a certificate and yes, you can certainly list CMNO in your email signature just like any other industry cert, and I believe you also get a unique CMNO ID # when you complete the certification.  Good luck!

@MerakiDave wrote:

Correct. CMNO has an id, CMNA doesn't. Both give you a certificate. In the email with your certificate there will also be a png to put in your signature.

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Also, you'll get a badge on your profile here on the community, which you can refer to on LinkedIn. See the instructions.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.