CMNA - - Hall of Fame

SOLVED
lkajcsu01
Here to help

CMNA - - Hall of Fame

Hello Everyone, 

I am wondering is there any website - link - certificate checker where I can see and track the CMNA certification and track the candidate. Similar like : https://www.cciehof.com

Thanks for your answer!

lkajcsu01

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Not at this time I think. The CMNA certificates don't have a unique identification either. CMNO do, but I don't think they're available anywhere publicly either. 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Not at this time I think. The CMNA certificates don't have a unique identification either. CMNO do, but I don't think they're available anywhere publicly either. 

MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@BrechtSchamp is correct and there is no unique number/identifier at this time to associate with our CMNA certifications, and there is not (at least not yet) a place online to confirm someone's CMNA certification by using such an ID number.

When they do implement a numbering system, I request to have #007
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
Nick
Head in the Cloud

Thats fine. I'm down for #001

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Re-reading that - its interesting CMNO has unique identifiers but not the CMNA?

Is that just because CMNA pre-dates CMNO @MerakiDave ?

..or we can create some revenue to Cisco Cisco and bind every CMNA cert to "pre-requirement of an existing CCNA exam" and give the same number?

Anyway, it would be good to show something else to the Clients/Companies than the actual Certificate where it`s even can`t be bind t Acclaim or anywhere else.

Nick
Head in the Cloud

No thats a terrible idea!!!

@Nick I think it might be two things... Part of it could be that CMNA pre-dates CMNO like you said, but also that CMNA was/is an internal certification program for Systems Engineers from Cisco and Cisco Partners only.  I'll check with the team and see if there might be any plans on a unique identification system for CMNA, but I'm not aware of any plans.

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Thanks @MerakiDave 

Seems like its probably a good idea - I don't have a need for it myself but as things grow it will probably be useful!

Thanks

Roska
A model citizen

I´ll have # 112

I request to have the CMNA identification number #0042

David

CMNA #0042 and I know where my towel is!

-----
David Burgess
CCNP R&S, Security,
CCNA Wireless, MCNA, ECMS1

@ASA-FTD wrote:

I request to have the CMNA identification number #0042

David

CMNA #0042 and I know where my towel is!

Don't panic!

Thygesen
Building a reputation

😁

In friendly letters ..

Pedrovaranda
Here to help

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.