Error on Learning.Meraki.net

ATS55
Here to help

Error on Learning.Meraki.net

Hello everyone,

I have a problem resuming the courses that I have enrolled on learnig.meraki.net website. When I click on Resume button, an error message pops up and says "CloudPlayer encountered an unexpected problem while performing this operation. Please contact technical support with the provided reference number".

Any of you is experiencing the issue?

Thank you, all

Server Error.png

6 Replies 6
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this @ATS55! I am going to share this with the team to investigate further. 

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ATS55 - Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies, then restart your browser and see if that resolves the issue? 

Thank you for your reply. I have done that before reporting it, and it didn't help. It seems the my Firefox browser is making the issue. I mean, specifically this Firefox that is installed on my local machine. I've tried learning.meraki.net on Chrome browser and another machine Firefox, and they worked just fine. Also, if I open my local machine Firefox in the Private browsing, learning.meraki.net works fine, no issues. If any tests you or the investigation team would like me to do, please message me. Thank you

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ah, thank you for clarifying and for providing this more detailed information of the issue you're experiencing. I've shared this with our internal team who manages our learning platform, and a member of that team will be reaching out to you directly to assist further. Stay tuned! 

Thank you, I will be glad working with them.

ATS55
Here to help

The issue has been resolved by Meraki team.

Thank you, Amy

You guys are awesome

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.