Windows Trusted Access Beta Now Open!

Kevin_C
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Windows Trusted Access Beta Now Open!

Have your "back to office" plans compelled you to consider how to ensure your employees or students can connect to your Meraki wireless networks seamlessly and securely?

We have been working hard to ensure that Meraki Trusted Access is the easiest way to securely connect mobile devices to your Meraki network. The latest update includes support for Windows devices and we're looking for interested customers to provide feedback.

The pre-reqs are as follows:

• A network with at least (1) SM Enterprise licenses
  • A network with at least (1) MR and valid licensing in the same Meraki organization
  • At least (1) physical Windows 10 device for testing. VMs are not preferred
  • Must be willing to provide constructive feedback 😁

If you are interested please fill out this form and we will reach out to you with next steps within 2 business days.

For more general information about Meraki Trusted Access check out the Meraki Documentation article

8 REPLIES 8
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @Kevin_C  - You mention just windows devices, will this extend to Chrome and Apple devices especially within the ed sector space.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Apple devices are already supported. It's only missing Windows (well Chrome also, never seen one in the wild).

BenjaminThen
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @Kevin_C 

I have a partner looking for this beta, does this beta program still open?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Yes @BenjaminThen , it's still open! 🙂

Boyan1
Getting noticed

@Kevin_C Does SM Legacy meet the pre-reqs (all other items being met already)? Thanks

Kevin_C
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @Boyan1 .  SM Legacy is not currently eligible to test this capability.  We can issue trial Enterprise licenses if you are interested in joining the beta program.  Sign up using the form to get started!

Boyan1
Getting noticed

@Kevin_C Thank you Kevin, all done. Hope to give it a test drive at some point; or maybe it's already released in production? I know it has been some time. Thank you again! Boyan

Boyan1
Getting noticed

@Kevin_C Thank you - done and done; looking forward to participating 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels