VPP Errors, despite available licenses

SOLVED
DjShroll
Getting noticed

VPP Errors, despite available licenses

Hey Meraki Community,
I'm seeing the below error on all application installation attempts, despite available VPP licenses. 

I've attempted to re-sync the VPP to no avail.

Code: 12064
Domain: MCMDMErrorDomain

Error: Could not retrieve license for the app with iTunes Store ID #########

DjShrollTews_0-1621459358821.png

Anyone else having any VPP related errors? We've made no changes to our VPP configuration or anything since our last successful deployments. The problem didn't present itself until after we completed deployment on a couple of devices, so I'm curious as to what might be causing this issue.

Thanks in advance, 

-Dylan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hresko
Conversationalist

The issue appears to be resolved. I received an email from Meraki support last night around 8:00PM confirming that we should now be able to push out our applications successfully. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Kevin2036
Conversationalist

Yes, I'm seeing the exact same error message with all of the VPP assigned apps. It was working fine earlier today, but started failing sometime this afternoon.

Thanks, Kevin. Helps to know we're not the only ones seeing this. I've got an open case with Meraki support and will report back with what I hear. 

Best wishes,

-Dylan

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

I called Meraki support and after about an hour we came to the conclusion that it appears to be an issue with the Apple App store not receiving the information correctly from Meraki to allow the push to be completed. 

Meraki customer support advised either waiting to see if it clears up or reaching out to Apple Support, neither are great options but that's what I was told by support.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Hresko
Conversationalist

The issue appears to be resolved. I received an email from Meraki support last night around 8:00PM confirming that we should now be able to push out our applications successfully. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels