Urgent need : Zebra CC6000 on Android - Lock to display single webpage in fullscreen

Solved
JoLec
Conversationalist

Urgent need : Zebra CC6000 on Android - Lock to display single webpage in fullscreen

I've been looking for a solution for this for a few days and going through the help guides and community posts and didn't find any viable solution so i'm submitting it here to see if someone can propose something I havent found / tried yet!

Our need: we have a new Zebra CC6000 android device that will be setup as price checker/validator in our stores and all I need is to set them on a specific webpage (using chrome or whatever else works) so that it is displayed in fullscreen (no address/tabs/nav bar etc ) and to disable the touchscreen of the device.

I've been able so fak to setup the device with Chrome as a single app in kiosk mode and push the homepage setup to what I want... but can't figure a way to set it in fullscreen (from what I've found, might not be possible with chrome?), can'T disable the touchscreen and also have to start chrome from the kiosk panel, it doesn't auto start (like the "single app kiosk" available for iOS).

Anybody got ideas? free (or paid) apps that could be useed instead of chrome? it's a simple webportal with a link to an SAP webpage inside our network.

Any kind of ideas or help will be greatly appreciated! 
If I find something  eventually, I'll let you guys know here in case it might help other people in a similar situation.

1 Accepted Solution
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't know the answer.  This solution talks about using an app called "Fully Kiosk Browser".

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2243794-what-s-the-best-way-to-use-an-android-tablet-in-a-ful... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't know the answer.  This solution talks about using an app called "Fully Kiosk Browser".

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2243794-what-s-the-best-way-to-use-an-android-tablet-in-a-ful... 

JoLec
Conversationalist

A bit sade that I couldn't completely "SM Meraki this solution out" but this will do the trick with some extra cash to buy this app! Thanks for the tip!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels