Post-webinar discussion thread

Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Post-webinar discussion thread

Hi Everyone, 

If you attend the SM Webinar today -- which starts at 10:00 Pacific -- and have questions or would just like to escape "real work" for a bit and chat, then please post in this thread. 

Here's some very obscure trivia in case you need a conversation starter: the Electrologica X8 computer, built in 1964, used memory word lengths that were 27-bits long. Can't imagine that was fun to program.

Noah Salzman

Product Manager for Meraki SM

4 REPLIES 4
nmphxaz
New here

Have been on Meraki wifi for six months. Love the Meraki dashboard. Need a cross-platform MDM solution asap. Non-profit organization, 80 employees, 200+ devices. Want to push out configurations for computer lab devices as well as employee devices. Would love a more in-depth Meraki MDM demonstration. Also, is it possible to push a group of contacts directly to employee smartphones (not to Outlook, but to the built-in SIM contacts)?  Thank you!

Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

@nmphxaz You okay if I connect you to a (technical) sales engineer for a demo? If you have more questions after that I'm happy to help out.

Sure thing. Thanks

Richard_W
A model citizen

In the webinar the presenter mentioned the ability to use Google as an authentication type, but I was under the impression that this was not the case:

"The currently supported authentication types are: Managed: Meraki hosted accounts and Active Directory: Use your own Active Directory server. Trusted Access is not currently fully supported on networks using a Google (non-Meraki managed) Domain for Android Enterprise."

As per: https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Trusted_Access_for_S...

Are you able to clarify?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels