PPPC payload flow

SOLVED
_aDiedericks
Getting noticed

PPPC payload flow

Hi there,

I'd like to know if PPPC payload/profile is deployed first and the application that PPPC configures for is installed after the profile is deployed, if it still allows the privacy permissions or does the PPPC payload have to be pushed after the application is deployed.

For example our antivirus has system extensions for network filtering, the payload/profile is already pushed, when the app is pushed and install it still prompts to allow/deny access to the system extension even though it is provisioned for in the profile that was already pushed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PaulF
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Apologies for not replying sooner

PPPC payloads should be installed before the application. I've seen instances where the PPPC payload is useless if installed after the application

I'd go back and look at the configuration you have if you're still being prompted.... Feel free to share if need be.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaulF
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Apologies for not replying sooner

PPPC payloads should be installed before the application. I've seen instances where the PPPC payload is useless if installed after the application

I'd go back and look at the configuration you have if you're still being prompted.... Feel free to share if need be.

Hi thanks for the response. We've come to this conclusion as well shortly after making this post.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels