Meraki APP

MSH
New here

Meraki APP

Hello,

I installed the Meraki App on my Android; actually I can only see the sensor, not even the camera and not the other devices?!

According to the description in GooglePlay everything should be visible?

Kind regards, Volker Boeckl

MSH_0-1719473095651.png

11 Replies 11
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You should see them all. 

Did you select the correct organization > network 

On the left side of the app

MSH
New here

SHOULD...?!
What SHOULD be displayed is clear...
BUT actually I can only see the sensor, not even the camera and not the other devices?

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Please also read lines two and three in the response.

In addition to that: Do you see it in the dashboard with the same credentials?

no, I always only read the first line 🙄

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If this answer didn't help you can simply open a support case. 😉

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thank you very much for this helpful answer, I would never have thought of that...

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't understand why you are being so sarcastic towards community members.

@ww  just asked some questions to better understand your case.

You just arrived in the community, so I believe you could be a little more humble. We all here just want to try to help in any way we can.
I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

But these answers are not helpful; if there is nothing better related to my question, then it would be better not to answer...

And it has absolutely nothing to do with how long I have been in this group... 1 hour or 1 year...
In my opinion the answers are completely useless compared to my question.

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No one here knows about your background regarding Meraki. And you also don’t say what you already have tested. With that, these questions are more than valid.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Make sure you have selected the correct organization and network in the application. You can also try to reinstall the app. Otherwise, it is recommended that you open a ticket with Maraki, as this is supposed to work and may contain a BUG.

Have a great day.

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Don‘t be huffish … We all want to help; but your problem description is so vague that more information is needed.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels