Devices not deleting properly

Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Devices not deleting properly

I am not sure if other are having this problem but I find if I simply remove a managed device from my Meraki network it's gone from the device list however it remains in any app's that are set to deploy to all devices..... From there I can click on the device and it shows the profile as being removed. If I click edit and remove from network nothing happens the device still stays in my list.


If I don't remove any tagging before deleting a device it still shows in the settings scope list as well.  This is doing my head in as we have had multiple device roll overs now and things are starting to get messy behind the scenes in Meraki because of this.




Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 10.19.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-31 at 10.20.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-31 at 10.21.05 AM.png
Here to help

I had this issue with windows clients. Artifacts from the clients were lingering in the dashboard and would not go away. I believe this an issue on the back end as you suspected. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.