Multiple organizations broken on mobile app?

Aquatoes
Getting noticed

Multiple organizations broken on mobile app?

Hello we are an MSP and a registered Meraki Service Provider. Our team uses the mobile app to manage multiple organizations when in the field. We use SAML authentication for our support team and as of the new update any user logging in with SAML cannot view or navigate to any organization after logging in. This is a new issue that only started this week. I have a ticket opened up with support but this seems like a pretty big issue so I wanted to share it here as well. 

3 Replies 3
Aquatoes
Getting noticed

Update I have tested this on previous version 4.78.0 current version 4.79.0 and on beta 4.80.0 and the issue persists on both versions. 

Aquatoes
Getting noticed

Additional update. Through TestFlight Beta I was able to install version 4.77.0 build 3. I was able to confirm in this version it worked fine. It appears to have been broken in version 4.78.0. 

hope this info helps someone get this resolved. 

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@CameronMoody  Might be interested to know this if his team aren't already working on it. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.