Cannot Enable SSID from Application

lloydz
Here to help

Cannot Enable SSID from Application

Anyone else having difficulties enabling an SSID from the iOS mobile application?  I select the SSID from the network, then slide the "Enabled" slider and save, but the SSID never enables.  The issue occurs across multiple networks in the app.

I'm running iOS 17.6.1 and the app is 4.125.0.

2 Replies 2
Kevin_R
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @lloydz,

If you have not done so already, can you open a Meraki support case to investigate this issue further? I do not have an Apple device to test with, but I do see the same behavior for Android on version 4.124.0 (latest version available in the Google Play Store). I can see from my Organization's change log that a mobile app request was logged, but SSIDs go from enabled: false -> enabled: false. You may want to confirm the change log behavior (and provide that detail to support too if you're seeing the same!). I also found that trying to disable a SSID behaves the same way; change log records information but SSID is still left enabled.

Additionally, if possible, taking a short video from your device (or of your device) may be the best way to show what is occurring when attempting to enable a SSID from the Meraki mobile app.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.

I'll open a case - glad to know I'm not losing my mind!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.