Ssup

Abraham_Mutea
Conversationalist

Ssup

1. A bit about yourself & your work: I am Abraham Mutea from Kenya. I am a nerd and I am in love with computers (hardware & software), tech devices, science, philosophy, and psychology. I believe that for the human race to advance we must ensure for quick and easy communication in-between our races and this can be best achieved by having systems and programs in place to ensure and protect this move while having a priority for data security and privacy as it moves within our systems.
  2. Your experience with Cisco Meraki: It is actually amazing how Cisco Meraki allows configuring and managing network devices remotely. This is an amazing feature since it enables remote management of computer networks thus increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of staff while ensuring for constant monitoring. 
  3. What you're hoping to gain from the community: I would like to learn as much as possible and increase my proficiency in network management and configuration as well as remote management of large-scale networks. I also would love to manage large-scale server networks so I would like to learn from the community as much as possible 
  4. A fun fact about yourself: I am a gamer, and my favorite game of all time is battlefield bad company 2. I used to be top 5 (out of 24/32) most of the time. On Youtube, I currently have 2,007 views on an online game I recorded just to back it up. Link to recording https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zK1dD6ZOOU (At several points it lags).
1 Reply 1
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Abraham_Mutea : Welcome to the community 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.