New to the Community

SUMAN_GHOSH
Conversationalist

New to the Community

Dear All,

My name is Suman and I am new to this community as I have started to get involved now. In My Current profile, I manage LAN/WLAN projects Globally, wherein there are lot of requirement on Cisco/Meraki LAN/WLAN devices for Customer new Refresh Projects and Program. This includes MR and MX products. In my current job I am in charge of Project Commissioning, Site by Site, based on agreed timeline. The New Improved Partner Portal along with estimated Lead Time of Delivery of the Products published in the portal gives partners like us an added advantage of estimation and scheduling. We can inform customers beforehand on the Lead time of delivery of the CPEs. However, it would be brilliant that if the issue related around the date of recommitment on SKU delivery can be improved at a Global Level so that it can help customer's projects.

I have worked with Cisco products for some time and have been dealing with Meraki products since last few years. I have also completed Cisco Customer Success Manager Certification which helped me a lot to crack some of the RFPs  and also convince customer in resolving conflicts/issues during day to day dialogues. I have also enrolled in Cisco Live 2022 this year after I saw the earlier successes.

I look forward to know you all by joining this community and also would like to see some updates/topics related to Meraki Certification for partners.

A fun fact about myself is to expand my professional network, like attending a networking event to meet new people in similar industry and to get to know myself/other's better by way of collaboration. 

Thank you,

Suman

1 REPLY 1
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @SUMAN_GHOSH. Hope you’re enjoying Cisco Live

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.