Introduce My Self

Anwar-Hossain
Conversationalist

Introduce My Self

Dear All,

My name is Md Anwar Hossain and I'm leaving in Dhaka, Bangladesh working in AFCwave Limited as a Consultant- for IT and Wireless Networking. I'm working with Meraki for about 5 years and I have completed the ECMS course, I have completed a Wi-Fi project with the cisco Meraki enterprise wireless system in Hotel Sarina Dhaka this project includes MR, MX & MS products.

I have worked with Cisco products for the last 11 years and have been dealing with Meraki products for the last 5 years. I have also completed Black Belt Meraki Sales - Stage1 FY21 (Partners Only) Certification which helped me a lot to convince customers of the Cisco Meraki products.

This community wants to learn more about Cisco Meraki and general about Meraki products. Also, I will share my knowledge from my real-life experience.

A fun fact about myself is to share and gather knowledge within the community. 

Regards

Md Anwar Hossain

1 Reply 1
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Anwar-Hossain . You’ll learn a lot from your peers here and please share your experiences with Meraki solutions you have deployed and work on.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.