Meraki Community + Eva = Funtastic Tech!

EvaF
Conversationalist

Meraki Community + Eva = Funtastic Tech!

Hi Everyone,

Just following the community on-boarding flow and happy to be here and to meet people of all skill levels working with Meraki technology for Networks, Camera and IoT in general!

I am a 30 year ish veteran in various technology roles, largely UNIX/Linux and Application Engineering but now focused on IT Security, Networking and Camera/IoT deployments based on Meraki.

I love that I can bring a lot of multi-disciplinary engineering discipline to make ramping on Meraki products and smart deployments and uses much faster - but I have so much to learn!  I'm frankly completely enamored with the Meraki camera platform and the possibility thinking around IoT keeps me up at night 🙂

I hope to gain "crowd sourcing my knowledge journey" by being part of this journey. As humans we must stop working the same problem over and over as individuals and learn to lean on the many who have asked the same question before us!  And support others seeking to do the same with a welcoming and not a "did you read the manual"!

Fun fact about myself? Hmmm .... I love wheeled objects? I think that is fun! Things that move me!

3 Replies 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for joining us @EvaF .  The cameras are pretty cool.

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Welcome, @EvaF! Completely agree re crowdsourcing 🙂

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@EvaF  Welcome!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.