Introduction

dmcritchley
Conversationalist

Introduction

1. I’m currently WFH but looking for a new role.

2. Have a small Meraki network I built myself: MX67 connected to a fibre broadband service (replaced Netgear); MS120-8FP switch connecting 2 x MR36 Wireless APs and 2 x Ubiquiti APs (legacy devices). Plan to replace Ubiquiti with two more MR36 and MR76 for external use to complete network.

3. Looking for insight and problem solving (not too technical ideally). Have solved two issues already around Kindle connections and HP Printer connection. Would like some advice around security set up in particular.

4. Fun fact is I worked for Cisco for nearly 16 years and was there when Meraki was acquired.

4 REPLIES 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@dmcritchley Welcome to the community. Same is with me i tried to learn the things on Meraki now. I was working with Cisco for 3 years but not so much worked on Meraki. Now its time to learn the Meraki Way 🙂 

There are lot of valuable articles and people who help to provide the solution around your problem and willing to help, I am amazed with this community 💚. Throw your specific questions in the community and you will get an answer soon.

Best of luck !

Regards
Inderdeep Singh

www.thenetworkdna.com

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Welcome! I have been using Meraki before Cisco acquired them. Still has been one of the greatest products. 😁

Enthusiast
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@kYutobi Indeed and i saw your posts, Amazing support, I am new to this community.. a lot to learn from you 🙂 

Regards
Inderdeep Singh
www.thenetworkdna.com 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@dmcritchley Welcome to the community! It is one of the best and you wont be let down by any of the superstar Meraki community members!

CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.