Hi from downunder

geofft
Conversationalist

Hi from downunder

Hi Everyone

•  I'm an IT veteran with 40 years of experience under my belt.
  • Started cutting my teeth on assembly code with Z80 processors and writing some early video games
  • I love IT!
  • I'm the CTO of a communication company called Comscentre in Australia, a Service provider focused on Business Communications and Unified Comms.
  • We've been working with Meraki for 5+ years now and utilize the dashboard API's extensively to integrate to our OneTouchControl platform (from provisioning to monitoring and reporting).
  • I still like to be hands-on and work closely with my developers and engineers to get great outcomes.
  • I'm looking to share my knowledge and rally ideas from the community that we see could enhance Meraki product's but specifically around the API functionality, I'm constantly wishing things might one day just turn up!
  • Fun fact: I love bike riding after only recently finding I loved it (8 years ago) and now have ridden around 30,000kms

Look forward to collaborating with you.

Geoff

3 REPLIES 3
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Sounds like you‘ve had a lot of fun in the past few years. 😎

Welcome to the forums Geoff, really much looking forward to collaborating.

@geofft  Welcome from another land down under!

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the Community! 40 years is quite the accomplishment in IT. Glad to have you and your expertise here!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.