Hi Everyone! Nice to e-meet you!

TusharD1
Conversationalist

Hi Everyone! Nice to e-meet you!

Hi All,

Nice to e-meet everyone! A bit about me - I'm a sport enthusiast, you'll catch me playing them all, including sales being my favorite sport 😉 - I'm assuming we can all guess what my work is then.

I'm a new account representative at CDW, so haven't gotten to work with Meraki as much yet, but would love to learn!

I'm hoping to get a better understanding of the details of what Meraki is and be able to provide support to my clients directly if possible.

Fun fact about me - I've survived a 12 000 V electric shock as a kid ... all for a kite.

3 Replies 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @TusharD1  Hopefully you will find the community as electrifying as your childhood experience but hopefully in a more positive way (pun intended)

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for joining the community.  There is a competition at the moment.  Maybe you could score some free stuff?

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Community-Announcements/The-annual-points-contest-is-BACK-and-better...

syberinfo
Here to help

@TusharD1 Welcome to the community

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.