Hello!

TomWayne-UDT
Conversationalist

Hello!

A bit about yourself & your work 

- I've been in the technology industry for over 20 yrs working for both direct & indirect vendors & partners

Your experience with Cisco Meraki

- I have limited knowledge and exposure to the Meraki product line - I'm looking to change that! 🙂

A fun fact about yourself

- My in-laws are both identical twins! 

7 Replies 7
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There‘s no better place to ramp up your Meraki knowledge! 👍🏻😎

Awesome!  Cheers! 🍻

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TomWayne-UDT wrote:

A fun fact about yourself

- My in-laws are both identical twins! 

Wow! Just to make sure I'm understanding familial relationships - both parents of your partner have identical twins!? Must make family gatherings interesting!!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

You are correct!  Talk about first meetings with the parents... ugh! 

Luckily, I only had to endure 30 min drilling of what i want to do with my life & how it includes their daughter... Now, I difinitiely was sweating and about to die... However, in their true nature of being tricksters, the real parents came to save me by saying , "that's enough...Grab that guy a beer!" LOL!  A memory that I will never forget... fast forward 23 yrs, they are all the same, in their advanced years, they are still the same recycled teenagers... Haha!

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

I'm sure you'll find what you need. If not, let us know and we'll help you find it.

That is a fun fact indeed!

Welcome, I had to re-read that fun fact....

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the community!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.