Hello Merakians

TANUMAY
Conversationalist

Hello Merakians

Hi Everyone,

I am Tanumay, new to this community. I am a Network Configuration Engineer in a leading MNC, I work with many clients and migrate their existing legacy network to Meraki infrastructure. Anyway apart from this, I have a total of 5 years of experience in networking and in Meraki, I have 2 years of experience. I think Meraki is a good solution for small and medium-sized businesses and it is very easy to deploy and maintenance-free. Meraki will be a game-changer in the next few years. 

I hope I will gain more knowledge and experience from this community. 
TANUMAY
6 Replies 6
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @TANUMAY 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
TANUMAY
Conversationalist

Thanks @Inderdeep 

TANUMAY
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for joining.  Hopefully, you'll be able to help some people out as well.  🙂

Thanks @PhilipDAth 

TANUMAY
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TANUMAY and welcome! I agree with Philip, sounds like you have a lot of interesting experience from your work of migrating legacy networks that will come in handy if you ever want to help out others here. I have to admit, I'd never seen the acronym MNC before, and I felt silly when I learned it means multi-national corporation. 😅 Thanks for joining!

TANUMAY
Conversationalist

Thanks @AmyReyes 

TANUMAY
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.