Greeting from Malaysia

FannyLow
Here to help

Greeting from Malaysia

Hi Everyone in Meraki Community,

I am Fanny, new to this community. I am Global Solution Consultant in printing company who is moving themselves into Digitalize. However, i was in Telco industry for 10 years and Meraki to me is not a good solution.

Hope to gain more knowledges from this community. 

6 Replies 6
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi Fanny.  Welcome a long.  We look forward to your future posts.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @FannyLow 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @FannyLow, thanks for joining! And thank you, too, for your honesty. One thing I hope you'll come to appreciate about our community is that we welcome all opinions here, even those that are critical of Meraki! There are lots of great folks here who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise to help you out. Let me know if you need anything as you come to familiarize yourself here.

Thanks @AmyReyes 

How am i going to edit my post? 

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FannyLow members can edit their own posts for a certain timeframe. After that timeframe has passed, only an admin may edit the post. This is a security measure to prevent a certain form of spam.

Posting a comment with the update or correction as you've done here is perfect 😊 You can also ask an admin to update the post for you. 

P.S. There is no need to be sorry! We are all learning and are bound to make mistakes, and also, we really do value all opinions here. I was just confused why you would introduce yourself here if you thought Meraki was not good 😂 but you seemed willing to give us a chance. Thanks for sharing your correction! Glad to have you here. 

FannyLow
Here to help

It seems to be a typo in my post which i just realize it.. i wanted to edit the post but it seems like un-editable. 

Let me correct it:

For me, Meraki is a good solution which help those enterprises to help in terms of resources issue (especially skillset of their staffs).

Training and Datasheet no matter those videos been shared in this community, helps me a lot for me to catch up my knowledge on Meraki. 

During my 10 years in Telco, the company is using cisco products and meraki as well. 

Really sorry about my typo. 🙏

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.