A bit about Me

artinlu82
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

A bit about Me

I recently graduated from NexgenT as a Full Stack Network Engineer through their military-grade full stack network engineer bootcamp school. Always hard working, dedicated and the willingness to learn new technologies.

By the grace of God, hard work and dedication, I finally attained my CCNA.  Just a step closer to achieving the end-goal.  Next will be Cisco DevNet followed by CCNP.

Learning is a life-long process and though I will never know it all, I continuously strive to learn, adapt and find ways to better an organizations network, infrastructure and productivity by sharing, collaborating, and documenting information with my peers and working cohesively for the overall success and growth of the company.

At my current job I consistently deal with daily issues organizations come across with their network. 

I am hoping to gain insight to answers for those tough uncommon questions we may come across, apart from getting to know others within the community sharing ideas and thoughts.

I love playing basketball, watching movies and reality shows like: Ghost Adventures, Destination Fear, Paranormal Caught on Tape to name a few....lol

3 REPLIES 3
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Good to know about you @artinlu82 . Welcome to the community 🎉

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome!

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@artinlu82 Welcome to the community! It is one of the best and you wont be let down by any of the superstar Meraki community members! 

CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.