Update Network Appliance Traffice Shaping VPN Exclusions Endpoint - Has anyone used this?

Solved
Crocker
Building a reputation

Update Network Appliance Traffice Shaping VPN Exclusions Endpoint - Has anyone used this?

Trying to make use of the endpoint documented here: Update Network Appliance Traffic Shaping Vpn Exclusions - Meraki Dashboard API v1 - Cisco Meraki Dev...

However, no matter what I try I'm getting an HTTP 400 (bad request) response. Wondering if anyone else has had success with it?

1 Accepted Solution
Crocker
Building a reputation

Apparently passing a blank array for majorApplications is required if you don't have any majorApplications defined.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Did you test directly on the developer hub?

alemabrahao_0-1698435218838.png

Status and Error Codes

Responses from the API generally use standard RFC 9110 HTTP Status Codes. Some examples:

• 400: Bad Request - You did something wrong, for example, a malformed request or missing parameter

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Other_Topics/Cisco_Meraki_Dashboard_API

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Crocker
Building a reputation

Negative, access to our dashboard/API is only allowed from our public-facing address. Can't use the dev hub to test 😞

Crocker
Building a reputation

Apparently passing a blank array for majorApplications is required if you don't have any majorApplications defined.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.