- networkId (string): (required)
- name (string): The name of the new profile. Must be unique. This param is required on creation.
- bandSelectionType (string): Band selection can be set to either 'ssid' or 'ap'. This param is required on creation.
- clientBalancingEnabled (boolean): Steers client to best available access point. Can be either true or false. Defaults to true.
- minBitrateType (string): Minimum bitrate can be set to either 'band' or 'ssid'. Defaults to band.
- apBandSettings (object): Settings that will be enabled if selectionType is set to 'ap'.
- twoFourGhzSettings (object): Settings related to 2.4Ghz band
- fiveGhzSettings (object): Settings related to 5Ghz band
I haven't used this call, but would assume you just add all the ones where you want non-default values.
What I would like to do is build a json data contains all the objects and use meraki api to create rfprofile.
If I use post method under request module, I can either define those parameter one by one of use payload to update.
But with meraki api(createNetworkWirelessRfProfile), there is no place for me to add the payload and specify other parameters.
Please see the attachment meraki1.png, it only allows 4 parameters to be entered including self, I tried to add one parameter, but got error that it only accept 4.
When I try to construct the api call within pycharm, it display "kwargs" in the createNetworkWirelessRfProfile method(see meraik2.png), I assume that I can use it do add payload, but could not figure out how to do it.