Getting MG Uplink Data

SOLVED
Myko324
New here

Getting MG Uplink Data

I've been searching through the API docs but I can't seem to find an endpoint to retrieve the information found in the "Uplink" section of the dashboard under "Live Data"/"Historical Data" for our MG21 cellular gateway. Data such as RSRP and RSRQ, specifically.

The closest endpoint I've found even close to retrieving these values is /organizations/{organizationId}/appliance/uplink/statuses but that only shows MX device uplink stats and even though it's connected to an MG device, it only says WAN1 interface. (Not cellular like it shows in the API docs).

Am I missing something fundamental here or is what I'm looking for not available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not available.(yet)  We also asked for it. Make sure to make a wish and tell/ask your cisco contacts 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not available.(yet)  We also asked for it. Make sure to make a wish and tell/ask your cisco contacts 

Ah ok thanks, glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'll definitely make a wish on that one.

hrvoje
New here

Old topic, but maybe someone find this useful.

Try:
dashboard.meraki.com/api/v0/networks/<network_id>/devices/<serial_number>/uplink

An Organization Wide call was introduced in 1-2021, but for the life of me I can't find it in the API V1 documentation.

It still works though:

https://api.meraki.com/api/v1/organizations/<orgId>/cellularGateway/uplink/statuses

Provides back all MG stats across the Org including 4G or 3G stats, SN, IPs, Provider, ICCID.

The APN portion has never worked - I have had an open request for 10+ months.

There is also a bug related to the connection type with the 1.11 code.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.