Firmware upgrades

RaresPauna
Getting noticed

Firmware upgrades

Hellp. I want to make a script for postponing firmware upgrades but i wanted to know if there is any API support for finding out if the update is scheduled by somebody or by meraki. 

RaresPauna_1-1679408787466.png

in the api call " Get Firmware Upgrade Information For A Network " i can't see anything related to this

4 REPLIES 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There is no API to GET this information.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

This might be an issue for my script, xd. Thanks

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This might be usefull : 

/organizations/{organizationId}/firmware/upgrades/byDevice

{"serial":"X","name":"X","deviceStatus":"Pending","upgrade":{"time":"2023-03-22T03:00:00.000000Z","id":"X","upgradeBatchId":"X","status":"Pending","fromVersion":{"id":"2394","releaseDate":"2023-01-24T20:42:54Z","shortName":"MS 15.19"},"toVersion":{"id":"2443","releaseDate":"2023-03-20T22:40:20Z","shortName":"MS 15.21.1"}}}]

I can see the scheduled firmware upgrade for my MS switch to 15.19 to 15.21.1 that I have scheduled tonight. However you don't see the user who scheduled it.

This is the problem. I want to postpone the automatic updates that meraki schedules. But I can't do that without affecting the updates scheduled by administrators.
Thanks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.