Do we have an API to Update SplashPage of multiple SSIDs or an entire network in one single Request?

SOLVED
Askar
Here to help

Do we have an API to Update SplashPage of multiple SSIDs or an entire network in one single Request?

Hi,

Using this API, I'm able to update Splash Page of an SSID with a Custom URL.

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api-v1/#!update-network-wireless-ssid-splash-settings

We're looking for a way to update the Splash Pages of all the SSIDs at once of a network in one single Request. Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

I don’t believe you can update them all at once, but with any scripting language you should be able to loop through the SSIDs (there’s only16 at most in a network) and apply the configuration to them - shouldn’t take too much. If you’re talking about multiple networks then you may have to iterate through them too. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

I don’t believe you can update them all at once, but with any scripting language you should be able to loop through the SSIDs (there’s only16 at most in a network) and apply the configuration to them - shouldn’t take too much. If you’re talking about multiple networks then you may have to iterate through them too. 

Thank you. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.