Alert in the API - weeklyUmbrella

Solved
NJNetworkGuy100
Getting noticed

Alert in the API - weeklyUmbrella

I'm working on a script to update network alerts across our org, and while doing an alert export with the API, I came across this alert:

{'type': 'weeklyUmbrella', 'enabled': False, 'alertDestinations': {'emails': [], 'snmp': False, 'allAdmins': False, 'httpServerIds': []}, 'filters': {}}

What does this alert in the API match up to in the Dashboard?  We don't use Umbrella in our org or in any of our networks, so not sure where this would be coming from.  

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This type of alert may be included by default in the API response, even if it is not used in your organization. The ideal would be for you to confirm with Meraki support.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This type of alert may be included by default in the API response, even if it is not used in your organization. The ideal would be for you to confirm with Meraki support.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

That's what I was thinking too.  I'll ask Support.  

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The important bit is:

'enabled': False

It is disabled so you can ignore it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.