Administered orgs deep link broken?

SeanRussell
Just browsing

Administered orgs deep link broken?

Hi all, first time posting here!

The Administered Orgs deep link seems to be broken, giving a 502 server error regardless of the org I've signed into. I've tried clearing cookies and reloading with different orgs selected on different browsers, but have only gotten a successful response once in the last 24 hours.

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 9.43.34 AM.png

We have been using the deep link org JSON data to store complete network data (not just combined networks), via a script that parses the JSON text returned from the deep link,and updates our database. This data is useful for building automated features that require single wireless network IDs (e.g. N_1234567890), for tasks such as bulk-renaming APs and tagging switch ports.

Anyone else use this tool and have insight into what could be going on?

Ideally, the complete Org JSON would be retrievable from the Meraki Dashboard API, and there'd be no need for the deep link, but according to the docs, "the normal Dashboard API call to return a network only returns combined network IDs," not single network IDs.

Any help is appreciated!

2 Replies 2
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

You confirmed the user has API enabled for all orgs it's a part of? When I first tested the link I took was getting 502, but then noticed my account in 5 orgs didn't have API enabled in each. Once I corrected that the link works. I've tested a couple of accounts I have with access to all 5 orgs and it's working for me.

Ryan / Meraki Solutions Engineer

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
John-K
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @SeanRussell ,

Thanks for raising this. When you mention, "useful for building automated features that require single wireless network IDs (e.g. N_1234567890), for tasks such as bulk-renaming APs and tagging switch ports." -- why do those features require 'single wireless network IDs'? What tool or feature is requiring that single network wireless ID info in order to work?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.